Women, listen up. If you haven’t yet found a gynecologist in the area to trust, you haven’t met Dr. Wilburn of Genesis Women’s Health Services. The seasoned professional has a vested interest in your physical health and mental well-being. She prides herself on being the type of doctor that patients from Apple Valley, Victorville, and Hesperia trust with their gynecological needs.
Here are five signs you need to see a gynecologist:
- You have irregular periods. You either have ones that are extremely light and sporadic or an extremely long-lasting and heavy menstrual flow. Both are cause for alarm and a reason to schedule an appointment with Dr. Wilburn right away.
- You’re experiencing incontinence. This can be due to a number of things. Dr. Wilburn will get to the bottom of the problem so you can experience greater freedom in your daily life and routine.
- You suspect you have an STD or want to prove to a partner that you don’t. STD screenings are very important for sexually active people. They help identify sexually transmitted diseases and keep women informed and educated about the prevention and spread of STDs such as gonorrhea, herpes, syphilis, HPV, and HIV.
- You’re going through menopause and not sure how to deal with your symptoms. Dr. Wilburn will address your concerns and assist you with menopausal care so that your hot flashes and other symptoms don’t get the best of you.
- You need a routine or yearly examination done. Why drive far to see a gynecologist when Dr. Wilburn is nearby and ready to provide you with excellent women’s health services and a superior level of care?
Dr. Wilburn of Genesis Women’s Health Services offers Apple Valley, Victorville, and Hesperia convenient care options. If you haven’t yet looked into the services provided by the gynecologist, now is a good time to do so. Having a doctor in the area of gynecology that you can trust makes scheduling women’s health care services a priority. Call us to set up your appointment with Dr. Wilburn today!