Women want to feel confident. They want to be comfortable being intimate with their partner. Some women’s vaginal tissues have stretched so much that sex isn’t as pleasurable as it once was. This is especially true for some women following childbirth.
Here are five reasons why women consider vaginal rejuvenation:
- It boosts their self-confidence. Many women find that sex isn’t as enjoyable as it once was. They find that stretched tissues have made it harder to experience friction which makes intercourse feel good. Following a vaginal rejuvenation procedure, patients have reported that they feel better about themselves which ultimately helps their partners feel great, too.
- It makes sexual intercourse more enjoyable. When both partners feel confident, it makes the experience better. As mentioned before, vaginal rejuvenation helps women feel great about themselves and their body. It’s something that their partner notices right away.
- It can improve the aesthetics of a woman’s anatomy. In some cases where there was damage to a woman’s vagina, vaginal rejuvenation can help improve the look of her anatomy. Female children born with birth defects may have experienced reconstructive surgery in an attempt to make urination, menstruation, and sexual intercourse easier for them in the future.
- It doesn’t take long to complete. The entire procedure doesn’t take but a few hours to complete. Because Dr. Wilburn is skilled at what she does, she’s able to put her patients at ease. You’ll be able to go home much sooner than you even imagined after visiting Genesis Women’s Health Services.
- It’s safe. Dr. Wilburn is skilled and professional in every way. She uses her lifetime of experience and knowledge to complete the procedure safely and effectively. That’s why women come to her whenever they decide to have vaginal rejuvenation done. They know they can trust her.
If you’re considering vaginal rejuvenation, it’s time to prepare for the procedure. The very first thing you’ll need to do is contact Dr. Wilburn at Genesis Women’s Health Services to schedule an appointment. One of the OBGYN’s staff members will set things up for you so that you have a definitive date and time for vaginal rejuvenation services.