If you’re looking for a new gynecologist for 2018, you’re in luck! Dr. Wilburn at Genesis Women’s Health Services welcomes new patients. If you haven’t had the opportunity to meet and visit with the gynecologist before, you’ll be glad that you did. Dr. Wilburn’s practice is faith-based and an important part of the local medical community.
Here are five reasons why you need to make Dr. Wilburn your gynecologist:
- She genuinely cares about her patients. When you see Dr. Wilburn, she does everything she can to make you feel comfortable in her presence. She treats you with the kindness and care that she would like others to treat her if she were in a similar situation.
- She’s knowledgeable about the female body. Dr. Wilburn has the training needed to know what to look for when diagnosing and treating problems in the female body. Like other types of doctors, she went through rigorous training to receive her title of doctor. If you want to know that you’re being well-taken care of, you’ll realize that when she shares her extensive knowledge with you.
- She’s skilled. Dr. Wilburn has the skills needed to perform a number of exams, tests, procedures, and surgeries to help save women’s lives and extend their good health. Her clinic has the tools and equipment that she needs to make every appointment count for her patients.
- She’s respectful. The doctor’s patients all have different life experiences. That’s why she doesn’t pass judgment on anyone who comes to see her. She respects a woman’s right to choose physicians that provide the best possible care given the circumstances. Dr. Wilburn sees patients in their teens as well as women who are long past their child-bearing years.
- She’s thorough. Dr. Wilburn gets to the root of the problem. She doesn’t suggest treatments for symptoms. She tries to fix the issue at hand first before attempting another option. The key to good health is correcting the problem because the symptoms lessen or go away by doing so. That means a patient spends less time healing and more time feeling their best.
Scheduling routine services at Genesis Women’s Health Services ensures that you receive the best care available. Not only are you able to meet with and speak to Dr. Wilburn regularly, you have access to the many different tools she has and knowledge she possesses. You’re receiving the best possible care available in your area.