Adelanto women experience hormone imbalances for different reasons. Among the most common culprits is stress. If you work a demanding job or have had a major life event take place, it’s very to become hormonally imbalanced.
Other things that cause hormone imbalances in Adelanto residents is dietary stress as well as pain and/or hidden inflammation. These things can be helped with changes in the diet. By including anti-inflammatory foods and supplements daily, women may notice a lessening of symptoms caused by hormonal imbalances.
Hormonal imbalances differ from one woman to the next. Medical history plays a role in how severe the symptoms may be. You’ll want to explain you and your family’s history to Dr. Wilburn, so she has a good understanding of what you’re up against.
Some of the symptoms you may experience when your hormones aren’t balanced include:
- A noticeable weight gain. When the doctor weighs you, you instantly see a difference.
- Retention of fluids also known as edema. Different areas of the body such as your knees and feet swell.
- PMS moods swings that are anger, excitable, and irritable. You get increasingly agitated when it’s your time of the month.
- Headaches and migraines. They can be dull or pounding.
- Lumps or cysts in the breast area. You can feel them when doing a self-breast examination.
- Cramps. You feel cramping in your ovaries.
- Back pain. The pain can be severe enough to interfere with mobility and your day-to-day activities.
- Every woman experiences something different. That is why Dr. Wilburn is the gynecologist that Adelanto women trust for personalized care. She treats the person, not just the symptoms they are experiencing.
Dr. Wilburn will then provide detailed instructions on how to remedy the problem at hand. Following her advice helps women in Adelanto reduce and eliminate their symptoms. In some cases, a change in diet helps tremendously.