If your hormones are out of whack, it could be due to a number of things. Menopause is often the culprit, but it could be because of age, belly fat, insulin resistance, and diet. Even substances that you’re exposed to daily can cause problems with your hormone levels.
Some symptoms that come with hormonal imbalances include:
- Weight gain that is persistent. If you can’t stay at a healthy weight and seem to keep packing on the pounds, it could be due to a hormone imbalance.
- Low libido. If your sex drive isn’t what it used to be, it could be because of hormones. If you’re not resting well, you’re not producing sex hormones like you normally would. Without them, your drive will be low.
- Fatigue. If driving from your Victorville home or workplace becomes too much for you because you’re exhausted, you may have your hormones to blame. Low hormone levels help you feel tired and mentally foggy. A simple adjustment to your diet can help with this. It’s something that Dr. Wilburn will determine once she’s had a chance to meet with you.
- Anxiety and depression. If you have an imbalance, you’re going to feel overwhelmed at everyday stressors. If you’re working too much or have too much to worry about, you’re going to feel bad. This another symptom that requires immediate attention. Do not go too long without contacting Genesis Women’s Health Services for an appointment to address your feelings of hopelessness and lack of motivation.
- Insomnia and poor sleep. Again, it’s important to take care of the symptoms that concern you as they impede on your life. Improve the quality of your health and emotional well-being by taking care of any hormonal imbalances in your body right away.
Give Victorville-based gynecologist Dr. Wilburn a try today. If you’re new to the area, you’ll be satisfied with how well she treats her patients. If you have a daughter that is child-bearing age, you can schedule an appointment together. She can have a wellness check and you can seek hormone balancing services.
That’s one of the greatest things about Genesis Women’s Health Services. The clinic treats women of all ages and with a variety of concerns and issues. If your hormones are out of balance, don’t wait another minute to get them back in check. Dr. Wilburn is waiting for you to give her clinic a call and schedule an appointment for hormone balancing services right away.